Having a Facebook business page is essential for every brand. The page offers customers an opportunity to read Facebook reviews, learn more about goods and services (and have a more satisfying shopping experience). If you want to make strong online presence through social media then Jaynike might be a good choice for you. A well-managed Facebook page can be a key component of your customer acquisition strategy, local listing management plans, and initiatives to enhance capacity in monitoring social evaluations. In this article, we will discuss how to claim a business page on Facebook. Let’s Dive!
How to Claim a Facebook Business Page Using Your Personal Facebook Account?
You can quickly build a personal Facebook account and then convert it into your company’s official Page.
- Register on Facebook.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click Create. From there, select Page from the pop-up menu. For a more direct method, you can alternatively go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/create/.
- In the make page area, enter a Page’s name and category. After entering this data you can click on it to see how it looks in desktop view and mobile view
- To get started with your website, click the “Create Page” button.
You will now see your brand-new Page, but it is blank. You can start by selecting “Page Settings” from the menu on the left side of the screen. Next, click on “Page Info” and enter the information that will help customers find your business. This comprises:
- Call-in number
- Email address
- Physical location
- operating times
The most important thing to include in a new Facebook Page is its “About” information. Having accurate and up-to-date information on your page builds trust with customers. Once you have created the page, you may add pictures of your products or services to it.
How to Claim a Facebook Business Page Using Facebook Business Manager?
When you decide whether to add an existing page, the process of claiming a page through FBM becomes straightforward. The first option is easier for most brands to choose, whereas the second option might be better suited for companies that manage multiple Pages. Regardless of which choice you make, however, the procedure will remain identical.
- To change your settings, go to “Settings” on the left-hand menu of the FBM home page.
- Go to the Business Settings Page, which will take you to an external website. Clicking on Pages under Accounts will list all the pages that are associated with your account.
- Choose “Add a Page” after clicking the “Add” option that shows up on the screen.
- To complete the claim, input the Facebook Page’s name or URL and press the “Add Page” key.
Once you have claimed the necessary pages as your own, you can choose to manage them yourself or assign others to do so.
Taking Control of a Current Page
Fortunately, no Facebook users currently have ownership of these Pages. You can acquire ownership by following these steps:
- To manage your page and its settings, click the gear icon. From there you can access a list of pages related to that business or application.
- When you create a Page from scratch, you’ll need to fill out the basic profile information. Fill it out and submit it for validation.
- Make sure you are the owner of your page by emailing or giving written evidence.
Hopefully, the process we outlined above has been a helpful walkthrough of how to go about claiming your Facebook page for your business. Do you know how to chip in golf? click here to know more. By following these steps, you should be ready to set up your page in no time. And when you’re finished, it’s time to get started on posting content, growing your audience, and making your presence on Facebook known.